This site provides general benefit information, forms and other Trust related items.
2023 Coalition Health Fair
The Coalition Health Fair will be held this year in three locations: Bothell, Spokane, and Kent.
To learn more about the dates, locations, and how to pre-register for the Health Fairs, please click here.
PLAN CHANGES DUE TO THE END OF THE COVID-19 NATIONAL EMERGENCY
Effective May 11, 2023, the COVID-19 National Emergency has ended. The temporary Plan changes will either expire or continue to be covered as follows:
- Extension periods expire July 10, 2023 and revert to pre-pandemic time periods
- Coverage of over-the-counter COVID tests expires on May 11, 2023
- Coverage of COVID vaccines to continue under preventative benefit
- Coverage of antiviral medications to continue temporarily
- Treatment of COVID and clinic-based testing remains covered under normal Plan provisions.
Effective July 11, 2023:
During the COVID-19 national emergency, a number of time periods for taking Trust-related actions were extended to the lesser of one year or 60 days after the COVID-19 national emergency period ends (July 10, 2023). Accordingly as of July 11, 2023, the following time limits will revert to their normal lengths, as indicated in your Plan Booklet:
- The 30-day period or 60-day period to request HIPAA special enrollment for you or your dependents.
- The 60-day period for electing COBRA continuation coverage after a qualifying event.
- The period for making COBRA premium payments (45 days after election for first payment or the end of the month for which coverage is sought for subsequent payments).
- The 60 day period to notify the plan of COBRA qualifying events involving divorce, legal separation, a child’s loss of dependent status or disability determinations.
- The date within which individuals must file a benefit claim appeal under the plan’s claims procedures (180 days after denial).
- The deadline for requesting external review for adverse benefits determinations involving medical judgment (4 months after denial of claim appeal).
The Trust has partnered with Uprise Health to provide a Member Assistance Program (MAP) to all active Trust participants and their families, as well as retirees. This mental health and wellness resource service is offered at no cost to you and is completely confidential. The Uprise Health MAP offers a wide range of clinical options including in-person short-term counseling, text-based support, video and phone support, and online peer support groups, and can help you on topics such as:
• Stress, anxiety and depression,
• Family and relationships issues,
• Grief and loss,
• Legal and financial issues,
• Substance abuse, and more
Visit members.uprisehealth.com and register with access code: NWPPMAP or call Uprise Health toll-free at 855-697-7940. Find out more.